You are going to LOVE your earrings! Because every pair is cut by hand and not machinery, slight variations and imperfections may occur. This is part of the prized nature of handmade jewelry.
Here's what you can expect from your earrings:
- surprisingly lightweight
- free from irritating metals like nickel, lead, and cadmium
- silicone backs for sensitive skin
- each pair provides grief resources to a miscarriage survivor
And because these earrings are individually made in-house, they're special and made to last! Here's how to best care for your Hope Again Collective earrings:
- avoid water immersion or sleeping in them
- avoid direct hairspray/perfume
- store out of direct sunlight
- clean with a touch of rubbing alcohol if needed
Your earrings are made just for you and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We take great measures to package your earrings carefully, but should your earrings arrived damaged, or you'd like to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we'll be happy to help you. Due to sanitation measures, we do not accept exchanges.